Sunday, March 8, 2009

Loyalty... really?

Who's loyal these days? People are loyal to their friends, their family, their churches, their teams. But to their local diner? Sure. What does it mean to be loyal? Websters says that "loyal" is defined as being faithful to a cause, ideal, custom, institution or product. This should not be confused with being addicted. :-) I can think of about 100 things I'm loyal to. I believe in what that thing or that institution stands for. It's close to my heart. It's meaningful to me and powerful. It makes me feel good or better. It gives me strength. It keeps me warm. I'm loyal to my Tim Horton's coffee. It's consistent, it's good, it keeps me warm and it gives me strength. And Tim Horton's looks to innovate and change things up by introducing new things. I like that and that's why I'm a loyal. Thanks Tim Horton's. Georgia Mouka