Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Giving thanks.

Hello World!


I effectively created this blog in 5 minutes. It's absolutely mind-blowing and amazing. The innovation. The simplicity. The ability to have a "voice" that transcends boundaries. I have to give credit to Cassandra Baccardax of the Small Business Enterprise Centre (SBEC) who organized an amazing 5 part event called Robust Retail. Scott Kendall, The Technology Coach, was the presenter today. I have to give a big thanks to Scott for sharing his passion and knowledge. And more importantly, showing the group how easy it is to create your own blog. I truly believe that if you give first, you get more back. So thanks to Cassandra and Scott. May you have many blessings. I look forward to getting started. To learn a little more about me and my company, click on www.greystonecommunications.com


Happy Blogging. Georgia Mouka